Careers & Aspirations
Long Stratton High School strives to be a community that develops personal growth, excellence and achievement for all. Our aim is for every pupil to be empowered by accessing the knowledge, skills and experiences which allow them to make informed choices about their futures.
Within a school year each pupil will have access to:
- Weekly form time sessions focusing on careers
- Careers week featuring a range of subject specific industry guests
- Built in PSHE drop down sessions focusing on careers and challenging stereotypes
- Workshops focusing on skills such as teamwork and resilience
- Key Stage 4 Futures event for Post-16 providers and employers
- Mock interview practise for Key Stage 4
- Careers specific assemblies focusing on topics such as Help You Choose and setting aspirational goals
The Careers & Aspirations Co-ordinator is Miss D Payton. Please contact [email protected] if you wish to get in touch with her or find out any additional information about our careers programme at Long Stratton High School.
The school regularly reviews the information on this page to ensure that it is updated.